Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FlipKart Big Shopping Days from 7th Dec to 9th Dec 2017
[Image: ff4eb268-2d83-4f64-9ec6-4dedea604510.png]

The Big App Shopping Days are back and better from 7th to 9th Dec. Get all products at huge discount on Flipkart.

Click here to Download Flipkart Apps on your mobile.
I think the big billion days are just highly hyped. There are a lot of shopping websites where you can get better service and cheaper products even without the heavy discounts that the big players give. 

I use different websites for purchasing different things. For example, I always get a lower price when buying books from Infibeam even when compared to the lowest prices of amazon and flipkart during their "Heavy discount" season.

It is fairly possible that my data set is very small to pass an actual verdict on this but I feel we should always check on multiple websites before making a purchase decision even during the "sale" season.

For example, I wanted to buy a watch. This was during the heavy discounts season. However, I couldn't find any good watches that would get delivered to my place within the same week due to "high volume" orders.

That's when I switched to an emerging website that one of my friends had suggested. I checked the watch store of Fynd and voila! Not only did I find the watch that I wanted (Chumbak) but they also agreed to deliver it the next day at my doorstep. 

As a bottom line, it is good to be loyal to a brand, but it's only good for the brand and not you. Sleepy 

Make your purchase decisions wisely.