Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*OnePlus 2 Invite Tricks* - Get OnePlus 2 Invite Tricks
[Image: IJYuuUZ.jpg]

OnePlus 2 Invite Tricks, Get OnePlus 2 mobile Invite Tricks, Get OnePlus 2 Invite now, If any one need OnePlus 2 Invite Tricks Reply here.

Everyone is eagerly waiting now to get Oneplus 2 Mobile. Now a days lots of competition between members regarding who will get this Mobile first. For buying OnePlus 2 mobile you need a Invite for this. Already 40 Lakhs members are registered and now waiting for the Invite to buy OnePlus 2.

OnePlus 2 Invite will be issued to the members one by one who are registered. OnePlus rolling Invites very slowly. Yesterday only they have sent the Invites to the reservation number list of 1200 to 1300.

So if you are listed in the reservation list more than 50,000 number, you need to wait for a month to get Invites. Some of them in the que of 5 Lakh, 10Lakh etc... So, how they are going to get Invites ??? Everyone will get Invites, but not soon.

So, if  you are interested to get the Invites soon, then you need to comes under the number 20,000 in the waiting list. Am having the tricks I will help you to come under the waiting list number 5,000. For this you need to pay me something. If any one need you can PM / Reply me.

1. I will bring you under 30,000 in the reservation que for Rs. 200 Paytm / Mobikwik Cash

2. If you are interested to come under 20,000 in the reservation que pay Rs. 250 Paytm / Mobikwik Cash

3. If you would like to come under 10,000 in the reservation que pay Rs. 300 Paytm / Mobikwik Cash

4. If you would like to come under 5,000 in the reservation que Pay Rs. 400 Paytm / Mobikwik Cash

*You need to share your reservation link with us and we will give back your reservation link as per your request within 6 to 12 hours.

*Above I have shared the screenshot.
Am in the waiting list number around 2,35,000. Can you please help me to get the reservation list number under 10,000. Please check PM..
(08-21-2015, 08:56 PM)Gowtham Wrote: Am in the waiting list number around 2,35,000. Can you please help me to get the reservation list number under 10,000. Please check PM..

Check PM.
Thank you, An abundance of posts!
trusted essay writing service are essay writing services safe is essay writing service legal
Nicely put, Many thanks!
easy essay writing service <a href="https://essayservicehelp.com/">writing a business plan for cleaning service</a> the basics of essay writing