Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One plus 2 lauched:
The most anticipated phone of the year had launched . yeah you heard it right. Its the oneplus 2.
The sale had begun from 11 Aug but only through a invite system which is quite hectic. But coming to the phone I bet you can't have asked for a better one. Because it certainly had everything you should have in today's generation device.

Coming to the specs it has a 5.5 inch full HD display powered by snapdragon Qualcomm 810 chip set. It has a 4 GB of ram . A 13 mp rear snapper and a 5 mp front snapper ; fingerprint scanner and oxygen os. So a perfect flagship killer. 

Coming to the invites part presently I don't an have any but expecting to have a bunch of them soon. Then I would be able to share with you guys.

NEVER    SETTLE
Hi akki, did you got the Invite? My bad still I didn't receive the Invite..  Sad
(08-12-2015, 06:09 PM)Divyasree Wrote: Hi akki, did you got the Invite? My bad still I didn't receive the Invite..  Sad

No divyasree still waiting to get my hands on one plus 2. You can try ola trick to get the invite( see my new post).
(08-13-2015, 10:07 AM)akky Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 06:09 PM)Divyasree Wrote: Hi akki, did you got the Invite? My bad still I didn't receive the Invite..  Sad

No divyasree still waiting to get my hands on one plus 2. You can try ola trick to get the invite( see my new post).

Am in the waiting list que under 5000. So, am waiting to get my invites...  Smile
(08-13-2015, 11:27 AM)Gowtham Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 10:07 AM)akky Wrote:

Am in the waiting list que under 5000. So, am waiting to get my invites...  Smile

Best of luck Gowtham. Hope that we all get our invites soon.
I agree with her. You can Use ola trick for get invite